Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Fishers Go to Washington

Such a fun weekend! Brandon's parents, Barry and Sue Lane, and the "kids", Milli and Hunter, came into town for a quick weekend trip.

It was a great weekend full of more home renovation, shopping, eating and LOTS of Wii!! Who would have ever thought that playing video games would be such a great way to introduce the parents! But truthfully... after seeing the final scores in bowling, tennis AND golf, I think I was being hustled by all of them. :)


The competition got a little tense between Dad and Brandon!

My FIRST official picture with the Fisher Family

Blue Bear saying goodbye to his pal Hunter

Cuties -- Hunter and Milli
And after saying our goodbyes it looked as though we may be saying goodbye to Blue Bear too! Watch this video.... he was trying to climb in with his friends to head off to Spa Fisher. The only dog ever to try to run away in a car :) I think he'll change his mind once he sees the back yard at our new Colorado house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had fun being with the Fishers and the Fisher-to-be! Cute video -- but we can't hear Blue squeaking and squealing to his friends. MOM

Sara & Jeff Line said...

Their last name is "Lane" and mine is "Line" -- weird!

I like dad's technique. :)