Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Introducing the Tiptons!!

So, it's been a little while since I've last blogged because I've been up to too much fun lately! (and maybe a little bit of wedding work too...)

Emily and I recently made a trip to Ohio to see our great friend Shannon get hitched! We met Shannon back in 2001 when we worked on the BMW job and drove across country together for 7 months raising money for Susan G. Komen. It was an amazing experience and an incredible friendship grew out of it.

What a GORGEOUS bride! Shannon looked stunning and it was such a happy occasion. We had such a great time also getting to new ball-and-chain more! Chris is so much fun and I can't wait to get to hang out even more in just a couple weeks in Boulder :)

They had a beautiful Catholic ceremony, followed by a great dinner and wild dance party on a golf course. Here are some pics of the fun weekend:


I think maybe we're pinky-swearing to always be friends? :) haha


No comments: