Mom and I made a quick trip west to Boulder to search for venues at the beginning of December. Right away we realized that Boulder is quite limited in options unless we wanted do a ranch-style wedding or traditional ballroom wedding. After visiting about eight different places, calling just about every restaurant in town, and bearing through eight inches of snow from a sudden storm, we finally found the perfect site.
So, on August 29, 2009 (strategically planning BEFORE college football season begins), Brandon and I will be exchanging our vows overlooking Boulder from the beautiful deck of Flagstaff House restaurant and then will celebrate with our friends and family with dinner and dancing. The restaurant has the most stunning view of Boulder that can be found!

We are SO excited to host everyone for a wild weekend in Boulder!
PLUS, we're going to be having one of my very favorite photographers - Barnaby Draper and his partner Nicole - shoot for the whole weekend! We are so excited to have them be part of our special weekend. Barnaby was the very first wedding photographer I worked with back in 2005 and we have since gotten the chance to work two more times since. He does beautiful work! Being that I'm not incredibly comfortable with getting my picture taken (at least, not when the attention is very obviously directed at me), it was important to me to have someone there with which I felt very comfortable. Barnaby and Nicole have become friends of mine over the past 4 years and I know that it'll feel very natural on the wedding day. Check out his site: Barnaby Draper Studios

No comments:
Post a Comment