Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's Shower Time

I headed home last weekend for my bridal shower in Virginia and had such a wonderful time seeing my girl friends and parents!

Patty and Nancy (friends of my mom) did such a beautiful job --- from the Colorado themed centerpieces to the DELICIOUS Colorado-themed food (i.e. Colorado Cowboy Casserole) to the hired pianist setting the ambiance! So great. I got some of my very first tips in wedding planning from Patty some 5 years ago after she designed her own daughter's stunningly beautiful celebration. These two definitely know how to entertain! and I am so thankful to them for taking the time and energy to plan such a perfect event for me.

It meant the world to me as guests came from near and far... Brandon's mom Sue Lane drove down from PA, Melissa from Richmond, Jaime flew in from Australia (!!) and Leslie drove up from Charlotte, NC, Nancy from Suffolk, VA and Constance from Luray, VA. It's hard to believe that so many friends took time out of their weekend for this special event. The whole event went just way too fast and I am sad that I did not have more time to visit with everyone.

Here are some preliminary pictures of the party...














I CAN'T SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH!!! xoxo, L

1 comment:

Sara & Jeff Line said...

We are sportin' the same haircut now. :)