Well, I've just been home now for the 3rd time since moving to Colorado. I think that's going to be it for a while.
This time, it was all wedding and all fun. After flying to DC late Wednesday night, my sister (who was in town from L.A. also), my mom and I bused up to New York City for my first dress fitting. So exciting! I was incredibly nervous because I hadn't seen the dress on me since February. Well, everything turned out great and it looks amazing! :) Plus, we had some perfect shoes with us to try it with. Now, just need to find something for my head and jewelry... ugh.
Because we lost our camera on the first trip, we decided to re-enact things a bit with a stop at the same sushi restaurant for lunch and another shot of us in the intersection in front of the store when we first spotted the dress.
After the fitting, we hopped the bus again and headed home to pick up Sus at midnight in Virginia. The next morning, we were off to Dewey Beach, Delaware for my bachelorette party!!
Not too many pictures decent enough to share on here... but here are a couple of my girls. It was such an incredible weekend -- so much laughing and dancing... not to mention alcohol. I had the best time and am so grateful to my friends who made the trip up (or got on Skype from Oz) to celebrate my last hoorah before the ol' ball and chain gets clamped on. just kidding. I have a feeling that with Brandon as my husband things aren't going to be slowing down much :)

No comments:
Post a Comment