Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Swim Break

Well, as I run around to get ready for my whirlwind trip back east, I took a quick break to take my Bear to the Boulder Reservoir (about 5 minutes from our house) for a swim on the Dog Side. He LOVES it there! I forgot his tags today, so I kept him from the other dogs. He did get a few visitors, but next time he'll get to play more with the other dogs.



Another gorgeous day in Boulder

I'm heading home tomorrow for a crazy trip.... DEN to DC, next morning Mom, Sara and I are heading up to NYC by bus for my dress fitting (!!!), back the same day. Sus gets into town that night at 12:30 am. The next morning, we all head to Dewey Beach, Delaware for my Bachelorette Party!!! Return on Sunday and have a 6 am flight home with Sus on Monday. Ouch!
I can't wait!!!! Sara's gone out of control with the planning :) and with the Running of the Bull this weekend, we're bound to have a wild time.

No comments: