
God, I love Halloween. We look forward to it all year long! This year we decided to go as "Team America World Police" and their arch enemy, North Korean dictator Kim Jung Il.
Not sure what that is???? Click here to listen to their theme song... WARNING, it's explicit :) (but hilarious)
Brandon was the leader of Team America and I was Kim Jung Il. Our friends Kristen and Cindy were also part of the Team. From the moment we got out of the cab, people were yelling out "Team America!" or singing this song to me.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs
We headed out with Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, a Gangsta (wearing Bullets attire - I love it!), Velma and Fred, two Devils, a Lumberjack, and met up with an 80s Hair Band and a demon.
Boulder was crazy town last night! We started the night at Hapa waiting for the Naked Pumpkin Run.... yes, just like how it sounds. See here: http://nakedpumpkinrun.org/gallery.html
Actually missed it because we got distracted by the fun inside the bars....

No comments:
Post a Comment