Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Year Ago Today


This day last year was one of the most special days in my life. This was the day that Brandon surprised me down in Blacksburg and then got down on one knee to ask me to be his wife.

It was an amazing day spent with Brandon and two of our best friends - Melissa and Chris - as well as my Hokies :)

I didn't think that I would be feeling as nostalgic today as I am. Really wishing that Brandon was here in Boulder with me to watch the game, but know that we have a lifetime of great times together.
It's crazy to think how much life has changed since this day last year! We've quit our jobs, moved across the country, gotten MARRIED! and found a new place, new jobs and great new friends for ourselves in Colorado. I feel so incredibly lucky to have him as my best friend, husband, and by my side for all of these adventures!

No comments: