The move is becoming so real now. I spent time today nailing down details for a POD to move our stuff to Colorado, Brandon gave his notice today to his company (!!... still awaiting the details!), and I'm heading out on Friday to house hunt.
Sus did some preliminary work for us by visiting our top pick house on Sunday. I'm too nervous to post any pictures until I sign a lease, so that will have to wait. But it really does seem like the IDEAL place on paper!!!
I'll be checking it out on Saturday when I'm in town. If we sign a lease, I guess I'll spend the remaining week in Colorado working on the wedding :)
In the meantime, I'm solidifying our drive west.... here's a map of the route we plan to take!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment