Tuesday, January 20, 2009

... we're getting there ....

I'm out in Boulder for 10 days (on my 5th day now) and am SO close to signing a lease, I can taste it.

We were able to find the most ideal house for us and now are just waiting it out to make it 100% official. I should be signing the lease tomorrow night, at which time I will post all of the great pictures of it!

In the meantime, BIG progress being made...

We'll be moving our stuff out using PODs (thanks for Melissa and Chris for the suggestion!). See the picture below sure make me sweat a little bit when I imagine us having to unpack that thing on our own!! haha.... keep your fingers crossed for no snow in Colorado when we arrive!!



We've also booked our rooms at two dog-friendly hotels on our route.

It's really happening now :)

No comments: