I've become completely addicted to hocking my junk! I love it :) I managed to coordinate a 350-person wedding on Saturday (my 2nd to final client wedding - hooray!) and then a 5 hour yard sale on Sunday. Considering I was up against 30 degree weather, NFL Playoffs and church, I think I did pretty well! We didn't have a huge turnout, but people did see my craigslist posting and came out for the stuff. I think that my wedding stuff was definitely the most popular and valuable... followed by those fabulous papasans you see behind me in the picture.Lots more to go, but I figure we'll do another sale just before we move (with furniture probably) and then donate the rest.
It's really happening now!!!.... I leave in a week and a half to start rental house hunting. I'm excited, but nervous. It's going to be tough to find a place that meets all three of our needs --- Brandon: min. 1300 sq feet, multiple bedrooms; Lauren: Close to life and town, preferably walking distance; Blue: Big yard or park within close walking distance. and let's not forget the price too! Thankfully I'll have Sus there to help make the final decision since Brandon can't make it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment