What. A. Week.
We have been going NON-STOP since last Friday. Between loading the POD, emptying the house, selling stuff on Craigslist, taking trash to the landfill, donating perfectly good items to the thrift store, getting rid of furniture, having maids, carpet cleaners and window cleaners come through, painting the faded the walls, finding tenants, scheduling showings and saying good bye to so many wonderful friends.... we are more exhausted than we have ever been in our lives.
There is absolutely no chance we would be ready to leave on Sunday if it weren't the never ending help of my parents, Susan and Alex. It's incredible. I've never seen such volunteership in my life.
We have been fortunate to find a few great candidates to rent out Brandon's house and have already had a group ask to sign a lease to start ASAP!
It's 8:30 p.m. on our last Friday night in town. I'm spending the evening doing a few computer tutorials and learning how to play Flight Simulator with Dad, as well as enjoying a delicious homecooked meal by my mom. Somehow, unbeknownst to me, Brandon has pulled out energy to celebrate his farewell from Media Chase with his co-workers. I don't know how he's doing it because I'm putting myself to bed in the next 15 minutes! :)
Some exciting blogs to come!!!... just ONE MORE DAY UNTIL WE HIT THE ROAD!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment