Saturday, May 30, 2009

Some May Think I'm Crazy...

Sus introduced me to one of the most ridiculous, crazy workouts ever... Red Rocks Fitness. Two and a half hours of intense bootcamp at the stunning Red Rocks Ampitheater in Morrison, CO. And it's all FREE! We tried it out for the first time on Wednesday with a new friend - Kerri, and then I headed back this morning. It's a total shock to the body, but feels so great. Burned up to 1,400 calories in just one workout and I already feel way stronger (and sore) :) About 100 people show up for this and everyone has such a great, friendly attitude. It's a ton of fun.

Here are some pics of what happens....



After an intense morning workout today, I'm showered up and heading back for our first show at Red Rocks -- Disco Biscuits, Paul Oakenfold, Z-trip. Should be a ton of fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMAZING! You going to be in such great shape. I wonder if Brandon would be able to do it :D
MOM